Frequently Asked Questions
RS-HRIS is an excellent integrated HRIS tool designed to track and manage End to End HR Profile, Recruitment, Attendance, Leave and Payroll Management of an organization.
RSHRIS helps users to streamline all aspects of the HR and payroll processing system. It has a user-friendly interface; modules are integrated and can be customized for varying business needs, covering all aspects of payroll requirement across industries
- Manage Employees effectively
- Real Time Attendance Capturing from RFID/Biometric devices
- Fast and effective payroll processing
- Improved access to information
- Accurate statutory reports
- Helps in Recruitment and Appraisal
- Reduce redundant data entry and processes
- Establish uniform processes that are based on recognized best business practices
- Improved employee satisfaction
With over 600 installation and nearly two decade of domain expertise in HRIS Applications, HRIS development and implementation. One of the features our clients like best is our highly flexible reporting systems, which make it easy for you to get a real-time read on the state of your HR issues, and facilitate compliance with requests for information from outside authorities as well as management and employees. By helping you to streamline your HR system, we make it possible for you to concentrate on growth of your business.
- Efficiently handle HR tasks related to benefits, payroll and accounting.
- Closely plan, control and manage HR expenses.
- Increase efficiency and quality of HR decision-making.
- Enhance productivity for managers and front-line employees.
- Streamline the recruiting process.
- Manage attendance in real-time.
- Improve communication within your organization.
- Track training and succession planning.
- Customized to an organization’s unique needs.
- Integrated databases.
- Useful reporting functions and evaluation capabilities.
- Automated alerts for things like performance reviews, expiring certifications and benefits enrollment.
- Convenient self-service access to employees for viewing pay stubs, work schedules and benefits.
- Handles time-off requests, tax detail modifications, changes of address, benefits enrollment, etc.
RS-HRIS has been designed for companies with 30+ employees and has been successfully implemented at over 10 organizations with employees between 30 and 5000.
We are proud to say that our implementation process is fastest in the world today. Our on-time implementation guarantees go-live in just SEVEN days.
RS-HRIS is developed mainly in dot.net. The dot net application runs faster and is highly secured and cost effective. It also leverages the Server/Client, allowing you to work on any technology, be it LAN, WAN, Internet or Intranet
- Processor – Intel Xeon processor, 2.xx Ghz or higher
- RAM – Minimum 8GB RAM
- Hard Disk – Minimum – 25 GB free space
- Operating System – Microsoft Windows Server 2008 (32 or 64 bit)
- Database – RDBMS – Microsoft SQL 2008 or higher
- Processor – Intel Core i3 processor, 2.xx Ghz or higher
- RAM – Minimum 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk – Minimum 10 GB free space
- Operating system – Microsoft Windows XP or 7/8/10 (32 or 64 bit)
For Remote Access
- 8Mbps Broadband or 4 Mbps Internet Lease Line recommended at server
- 4Mbps Broadband or 1 Mbps Internet Lease line recommended at Client
- VPN Setup or One Static IP for accessing the remote server.
- Latest Net Framework features with all sub components
RS-HRIS does the encryption of critical data when the application needs to handle the transaction of data in a highly secure way. Encryption converts the data into some digest form to make the data secure over the network. The Decryption process changes the encrypted data back into its original form. RS-HRIS does the encryption of data between the servers and its client.
- RS-HRIS is scalable completely; in all terms, whether it is database, licensed user or features.
- RS-HRIS uses Microsoft SQL Server, which can house many terabytes of data. So no matter how much your inputs grow
Yes, as a mandatory step in the implementation methodology, RSBPL provides training to your employees. If a trained employee leaves you, and you hire a new person, we can even train your new employee and educate him how to use the system effectively for your business objectives. At RSBPL we have also developed Training Videos where functionality and modules are explained in details, such videos are very well accepted and appreciated by our existing users.
Our team helps to provide on-time, on target support to our all customers irrespective of where their branches or offices are located. Also our consultants can connect on your server on real time for any kind of support required or maintenance. We offer annual maintenance programs that include technical support for your HRIS system, or we can provide technical support on an individual incident basis. RS-HRIS technical support staff is available to assist you with questions throughout the day, either by telephone or electronically.