https://youtu.be/aM56Uo_3yoY One of the normal responsibilities that must be completed at the start of each class is attendance. This activity takes up time besides leading
Contactless Attendance System | The present and future of ‘Normal Life’
The post-pandemic lifestyle trend is all about contactless technology. From your doorstep delivery to employee tracking, Contactless Attendance System has taken over everything in public life. The concept of using a contactless device for payment or verifying identity was first introduced by the now defunct “Contact” project and it’s been used across many industries since then. Today, you can use this system on anything from an airline boarding pass to a subway card which makes it easy for customers as well as businesses alike because they don’t need any physical documents at hand when utilizing these systems.
What is Contactless Attendance System?
The Contactless Attendance System is an advanced biometric attendance system that captures attendance through facial recognition technology. It provides accurate time and attendance data without any physical contact.
The software scans employee faces capturing their attendance contact-free, this attendance data is then directly shared with the administrators giving them real-time updates on employee tracking. Popularly, this system comes with additional benefits like Face mask detection, automated thermal scanning which makes it a perfect match for a covid-friendly attendance management system. The software makes it a completely online attendance management module keeping in line with the local regulations.
RSHRIS offers unique attendance management systems that are specific to Contactless Attendance System targeting specific industries and schools.
How does Contactless Attendance System work?
Contactless Attendance System works in both combinations of both hardware machine and soft technology that manage that attendance data. The machine is deployed at the entrance and multiple other spots within the organization. Employees need to stand in front of the machine with their face masks on, the machine is capable of identifying employees even with their face masks. This will then be followed by automated thermal scanning ensuring employees have normal temp for access in the office. Any temp. above normal is then alarmed with an alarm and the door will not open for the employee.
This entire process takes less than 3 seconds. The automated technology of attendance capturing, face mask detection and thermal scanning ensure there are no manual errors in attendance compliance and the entire attendance data is accessible in real-time with customized reports.
What are the Features of the Contactless Attendance System?
- Cloud-Based Attendance Management System: Contactless Attendance System offers a cloud-based attendance system that comes with several benefits such as ease of access, flexibility, and, availability. The interface is accessible across all devices, capturing employees’ attendance regardless of their location. There is also a browser integration feature for those who are unable to use the app – mark your presence even if you can’t get online!
- Smooth Integration: Contactless Attendance Software is a step in the right direction for HRMS integration. It can be linked with any HRM system, simplifying payroll and helping to maintain employee data.
- Real-time data: Contactless attendance software comes with features like capturing locations, tracking time, and numbers of employees. Their absence management system supports an unlimited number of employees and their registration process is simplified without any hardware- it’s all done remotely.
- Attendance Reports and Leave Management: The admin has access to a dashboard that gives insight into the attendance data for the company. The departmental attendance data and average employee attendance are also shown on this dashboard. If an employee is absent, notifications go out to all concerned parties-the admin receives a notification about it as well as reports about what’s being done in order to catch up with the employees who were away from work; those employees receive notification of not only their absence but also what is being done because of it.
- Promotes hygienic practices and digitalization: The contactless attendance management system promotes hygiene and a safer workplace environment by eliminating the need for contact. This is especially important in situations where there is an influenza pandemic or any other public health issue that can be spread through touch or bodily fluids like saliva, blood, etc.
- Multiple Interfaces: You may have heard about facial recognition and the mobile app, but there are also other ways of marking your attendance. For example, the company uses biometric software to record time spent at a certain location. This enables them to reduce their chances for failure in registering employees’ presence at work because it is both faster and more accurate than legacy methods like paper cards or manual recording on a system that sometimes goes out-of-sync with technology changes.
Top 3 Benefits of Contactless Attendance System
The top 3 Benefits of a Contactless Attendance System are as follows:
Time Saving: The Contactless Attendance System is a major time saver. It takes only 1 second for the face mask detection and body temperature check to be completed, which makes attendance no hassle at all.
Accurate: Contactless attendance technology is a more reliable way of recording attendance. This machine accurately detects when someone walks through the door and records their presence without any problems in terms of detecting face masks or body temperature checks.
Infection-free: Contactless technology, a much safer and more reliable means of attendance in workplaces or schools, minimize the spread of infection. Contactless cards are becoming commonplace as they allow for quick identification without any hassle.
Contactless Technology is used for many different purposes such as paying for goods with your credit card at stores (credit/debit), getting into buildings or public transport (access control), and making payments online through various platforms like PayPal. In addition to these uses, contactless technologies can also be utilized by employers who have implemented this new method to ensure that their employees are attending work on time without having to worry about being late because they needed more time than what was allotted during their shift due to traffic accidents.
Sanjive Mehta is the director at RS Barcoders Pvt. Ltd., a multiple award-winning HRIS & Automated Technology company. He is an IIT Delhi Alumni and Pioneer in providing Biometrics solutions in India.