Why is Field Force Management important for Delivery Services?
Field Force Management Solution is a complete package for the delivery industry. Virtual sign-ins and sign-offs, in-app scheduling, leave management, real-time staff tracking makes Field Force Management a necessity for the industry today. Since it is completely an app-based service it reduces the risk of Delivery Drivers of any community transfer of the pandemic. They can simply pick up their assigned deliveries from the warehouse and start making deliveries for the day. Delivery data stored in the application erases any discrepancy in the service.
It can be downloaded from the Play Store in the Field Staff’s Smart Mobile Phone. This Mobile App can be linked to Cloud Software. On nominal monthly charges, both these can be activated. The Mobile App could perform the following tasks-
-Mark Attendance: The Employee can mark his START day by pressing an icon in the Mobile app. Similarly, he can END day through this App. To ensure accuracy and genuineness of the IN and OUT time, the Location, Date and Time are captured and sent to the Cloud application.
-Client Visits: The User can select the Client he is to visit and enter the tasks performed. When he submits the records, the Location, Date, Time, next Scheduled visit and Tasks done are sent from his Mobile Phone to the Cloud Server. The Management can view these entries online. The genuineness of these records comes from the GPS location capturing.
– Prevent buddy punching: To ensure that the Mobile Phone is with the correct person you can have a mandatory requirement of clicking a self-image on the Mobile phone every time an entry is made.
– Secure data: To ensure that the data is not lost, provision can be there to store the data Offline in the phone itself till the time internet connectivity is available. Once the internet is available the data can be synchronized automatically.
– Low battery consumption: Mobile Apps are available wherein constant usage of the Mobile Phone’s battery is kept to the minimum.
– Other services provided to the user of the Mobile Application are:
· View own attendance
· File leave applications
· Get reminders of visits
· View details on visits made to a Client.
· View the scheduled visits for the day/week/etc.
· Track distances travelled
For detailed information, refer to the following: